- MS Office Suite
- Content Point
- Capture Point
- GIMP/Adobe Photoshop
- Inkscape/Adobe Illustrator
- Blender (3D Modeling)
- Articulate Storyline 2
- SkillPort LMS
- Plateau LMS
- Varint Impact 360
- Aspect eWorkforce Management
Customer Relationship Management
- Various Seibel products
Curriculum Development Experience
- Health & Safety Compliance Training
- New Manager Training
- New Hire Orientation (Various Clients)
- Leadership Development Training
- Intro to Mortgages
- Intro to Diabetes
- FDA cGMP compliance training
- Effective Communication
- Customer Service Basics
- Training Skills
Empire State College – Cheektowaga, NY [2013 – 2015]
B.A. in Business Administration
Erie Community College – Williamsville, NY [1995 – 1997]
A.A.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology
Fresenius Kabi [Oct 2013 – Dec 2013]
– Training Coordinator
- Conducted annual Good Manufacturing Procedures compliance training.
- Verified and recorded job-specific training.
Sykes Enterprises, Inc. [2006 – 2013]
– Global Operations Training Specialist
- Conducted new hire and employee training on new procedures and software.
- Assessed internal training needs as well as for external clients.
- Developed, maintained and revises training/education content for client book of business
- Provided leadership and mentoring for new training specialists.
Penton Media, Inc. [2002 – 2004]
– Application Systems Analyst – Directories Publishing
- Provided software systems support for the Directories Department
- Developed Directory Publishing module in the Medias Services group. [MSG] accounting software.
- Created training materials and job asides for new and existing employees.
- Assisted sales staff with sale s force software.
Zerco Systems International Inc. [2000-2001]
– Software Developer
- Developed in-house software.
- Integrated proprietary software with third -party software using Health Level 7 [HL7] data transmission language.